The Erich von Werner society constantly analyzes the global situation, arranges it prepares it and designs appropriate models as well as theories for the representation of the reality.
The Erich von Werner Society makes a significant contribution to the understanding of current and future world events.
The most well-known contributions are in the range of the analysis are:
- The theory of the Change of Time
- Theory of conditions for the rise and fall of nations and communities
- The model of the milieu struggle to explain social and political changes
- The identification of an Era of collective Individualism
- The model of the Irritant Society
- The basics of Behavioral Capitalism