In order to achieve the goal of contributing to the creation of a better world, it is necessary to understand it.
Therefore, the Erich von Werner Society invests many capacities in the research of social, economic, technological and political realities.
Well-known contributions to the analysis of the present are, for example:
- The basics of Behavioral Capitalism
- The model of the Stimulus Society
- The theory of the Change of Time
- Theory of conditions for the rise and fall of nations and communities
- The model of the milieu struggle to explain social and political changes
- The identification of an era of Collective Individualism
- The theory of Homo stimulus